Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Monday 8/16

    We heard about it, but we didn't know it was coming, e-portfolios. We are a guinea pig group for the first e-portfolios in the MAT program. This will be helpful because many schools are moving with the times of technology and will want everything digital. It's as simple as drop files into a site. I wonder if this is something that can be used as a teacher when students have senior portfolios? It would be a very easy and efficient tool.
     Google never stops surprising me with the multitude of programs they offer. I will be using Google docs in my classroom and Google educator for myself. There are so many great resources it seems endless.  I can organize myself, keep up with trends in education, stay in touch with friends and family, and so much more in Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment